Almost every organization – from corporations and small businesses to medical facilities to government, educational and military installations has a privacy problem – and a growing number of them are beginning to realize it on their own. In fact, it’s pretty normal to see it as a line-item on office space buildouts and new construction specs, in addition to retrofitting existing workspaces. To put it another way: your clients can benefit from sound masking, and many of them are already looking for it, making it a great opportunity for you to help your customers and grow your business.
What if you could pick up a new product line that came with:
- a free sales force with years of experience in a fast-growing industry (so you don’t have to learn a new product line or technology)
- fast support during the bidding process
- designs in 72 hours or less (at no charge)
That would make growing your business a lot easier, wouldn’t it?
That’s exactly what Speech Privacy Systems’ partners enjoy.
We know relationships with national distributors can often be a tricky dance. With each new product line comes a need for product training, plus learning the vendor’s timelines for support and product delivery. We know this because the Sound Masking industry has typically been pretty bad at this. Your sales guys are left to learn the product on their own. Vendors often charge for drawings and layouts, which can take 7-10 days or longer. They offer limited install support and are often slow to ship product once you’ve sold a job. And that assumes they won’t swipe the job from you when they decide your job is too large for you to handle.
That’s not how we do things.
Because in addition to our commitment to being the gold standard for excellence in our industry, we’ve spent more than a decade focusing on being the best at Speech Privacy. We’ve got a client list that includes NASA, the Pentagon, Rolls Royce, Boeing, and a number of small to mid-size businesses, hospitals and clinics. We’ve built a reputation for integrity and great service, both to our customers and our partners, and continue to build our relationships with local experts who have a high commitment to excellence and customer service, and who enjoy being a problem-solving hero to their customers.
Here’s how this turnkey partnership often works:
- You’re a telecom provider for a corporate campus. On a sales call, you notice that you can clearly overhear conversations from cubicles or offices far from the place you’re working.
- You let your contact know how much that distracting noise is costing his or her organization in lost productivity, and tell them you’ve got a solution with a really aggressive ROI
- You schedule a call with your customer and your acoustic expert (us), where explain the benefits of better speech privacy.
- We design the solution, close the sale, handle the invoice, and ship the product. Then we send you a check.
- In addition, you’d have first rights to the install (and the associated revenue)
Of course, every relationship is unique. Every partner brings a unique set of skills to the table, and we’d love to discuss how we could work together. To get things started, contact us today at 866-557-8438. We look forward to speaking with you soon!